AudioNervosa

Group Therapy => Sharing Experiences => Topic started by: malloy on February 07, 2026, 11:49:13 PM

Title: Oyaide store in Electric Town Akihabara Japan
Post by: malloy on February 07, 2026, 11:49:13 PM
After my bad luck with their physical store's temporary closure in 2018, I was finally able to visit the Oyaide store in Tokyo this month.

Much cheaper prices than anything you can buy here.

I was able to snag an unterminated power cable for a DIY project that was on sale. Grabbed a set of their budget 029 unplated connectors. a two meter cable and the connector set for only around $100!

They even carry Belden, Furutech, and other brands. Amazing store! Hi-fi literally spilling out onto the sidewalk!


(https://i.postimg.cc/CxPLXh07/PXL-20260203-085129064.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/P53r9XH4/PXL-20260203-083208329.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/pLGX4WvB/PXL-20260203-085029324.jpg)
(https://i.postimg.cc/3w5bKp3g/PXL-20260205-080221496.jpg)

(https://i.postimg.cc/zBpdScKB/PXL-20260205-080140411.jpg)
Title: Re: Oyaide store in Electric Town Akihabara Japan
Post by: Nick B on February 08, 2026, 05:21:39 PM
What a selection and great prices too!
Title: Re: Oyaide store in Electric Town Akihabara Japan
Post by: P.I. on February 08, 2026, 07:23:39 PM
WOW! :shock: !!