UberBuss and DigiBuss

Started by rollo, July 18, 2026, 12:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ejk

Good to hear, I'm dying to hear about the Baritone
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra,Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini,Merason Dac1, LHY SW8, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, VPI Traveler, Hagerman Cornet, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords,TWL speaker cables, TWL passion USB

rollo

Try plugging your DAC into Uber and Transport into Uberbuss. Plug both into same dedicated wall outlet. Not Digi into Uber into wall.  Thank me later. For years I had Digi into Uber and it was wonderful. Now I use two conditioners. CD transport into DigiServer into  Digi then to wall. Then another Conditioner for Pre, Amp with DAC plugged into ANALOG outlet. Both Digi and Gigawatt power conditioner into SAME dedicated wall outlet. HUGE difference. Never thought plugging both PC into same outlet was better than using two different dedicated lines. Same ground now. Also plug USB clock into Gigawatt not Digi. Amazing change.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

P.I.

Quote from: rollo on October 08, 2026, 07:45:08 AMTry plugging your DAC into Uber and Transport into Uberbuss. Plug both into same dedicated wall outlet. Not Digi into Uber into wall.  Thank me later. For years I had Digi into Uber and it was wonderful. Now I use two conditioners. CD transport into DigiServer into  Digi then to wall. Then another Conditioner for Pre, Amp with DAC plugged into ANALOG outlet. Both Digi and Gigawatt power conditioner into SAME dedicated wall outlet. HUGE difference. Never thought plugging both PC into same outlet was better than using two different dedicated lines. Same ground now. Also plug USB clock into Gigawatt not Digi. Amazing change.

charles
:thumb:

Yeah, it takes experimentation to find the proper order.  Each power filter will have its own strengths and weaknesses.

Remember, the DigiBUSS was designed to prevent digital hash (back EMF) from being back fed into the local AC.
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Nick B

Quote from: ejk on October 08, 2026, 02:39:12 AMGood to hear, I'm dying to hear about the Baritone

That's coming up. Been busy with my decluttering project and donating stuff, getting water leaks fixed in the yard etc.

Should be interesting and I found the WyWires ICs, which are pretty good and will give me a good idea if I like a buffer.
Erhard Elvis Mk II tube amp
Hattor Big preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Holo Cyan2 dac
Holo Red streamer
Spiritual Sound loom
TWL Digital American II p cords
Custom power cords
JPLAY, HQ Player, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Nick B

Quote from: rollo on October 08, 2026, 07:45:08 AMTry plugging your DAC into Uber and Transport into Uberbuss. Plug both into same dedicated wall outlet. Not Digi into Uber into wall.  Thank me later. For years I had Digi into Uber and it was wonderful. Now I use two conditioners. CD transport into DigiServer into  Digi then to wall. Then another Conditioner for Pre, Amp with DAC plugged into ANALOG outlet. Both Digi and Gigawatt power conditioner into SAME dedicated wall outlet. HUGE difference. Never thought plugging both PC into same outlet was better than using two different dedicated lines. Same ground now. Also plug USB clock into Gigawatt not Digi. Amazing change.

charles

The only line conditioner Ive ever used is the UberBUSS. Haven't tried any other devices. I think Dave either tweaked mine for multidevice function or it's just the standard Uber. Haven't considered getting a DigiBUSS and don't know if Danny even makes them. Any idea if a streamer should/could be plugged into a Digi or is it just for dacs?

I am also trying to keep things simple. But these simple changes cumulatively are making a tremendous difference. In my case, the resolution deep into the soundstage is so enjoyable. I haven't gotten into getting a dedicated AC line yet. I don't have a lot of confidence in the local electricians in my small town...
Erhard Elvis Mk II tube amp
Hattor Big preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Holo Cyan2 dac
Holo Red streamer
Spiritual Sound loom
TWL Digital American II p cords
Custom power cords
JPLAY, HQ Player, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

rollo

Biggest surprise was plugging DAC into an analog outlet instead of Digibuss. Uber or other. Keep Digibuss for server, transport.





charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.