Apogee Duetta Signature Speakers

Started by BobM, August 10, 2026, 06:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P.I.

Quote from: ejk on October 09, 2026, 01:07:22 PM
Quote from: BobM on October 09, 2026, 10:30:19 AM
Quote from: rollo on October 09, 2026, 09:12:23 AMWhat you buying Bob ? I have several Qln Speakers for sale at steal pricing. Prestige One, Prestige three and Ref V7
Quote from: rollo on October 09, 2026, 09:12:23 AMWhat you buying Bob ? I have several Qln Speakers for sale at steal pricing. Prestige One, Prestige three and Ref V7.

You didn't read my reason - probably losing my dedicated room, so no more of the big stuff or racks and such


Don't let the mother in law move in :rofl:
My friend Greg Rael (aka Igor) lost his listening room to his mother-in-law... 😏
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe